Dear ladies and gentlemen
You are cordially invited. The Swiss-Turkish Business Council (STBC) and DEİK/Turkey–Switzerland Council will be organizing a joint event on 19th of November 2018 in Zurich to discuss the current economic situation and business environment in Turkey, as well as for an interacctive discussion on potential sectors for cooperation between Turkey and Switzerland.
When and Where:
19. November 2018, 1:30 p.m.
Zurich Delevopment Center
Keltenstrasse 48 / Hall: F106
- Turkish Economy at a Glance
- Current Economic Situation and Outlook
- Entry Support for the Turkish Market
- Doing Business in Turkey
- Expert Panel: Outlook for possible Developments / Business Opportunities
- Q & A
- Mr. Stephan Staub, President Swiss Turkish Business Council STBC
- Mr. Yılmaz Yıldız, Chairman DEİK Turkey-Switzerland Business Council / CEO Zurich Insurance Turkey
- H.E. Mr. İlhan Saygılı, Turkish Ambassador in Switzerland
- Mr. Suhail El Obeid, Senior Consultant, Switzerland Global Enterprise S-GE
- Mr. Gero Jung, Chief Economist, Mirabaud & Cie. SA
- Mr. İsmail Köse, Technology Director General, PTT Turkey
- Mr. Rudolf Meier, Head Sales Region Europe/Africa, Rieter Machine Works Ldt.
- Mrs. Yasemin Öztürk, Local Trade Officer, Swiss Business Hub Turkey
- Mr. Açıl Sezen, Bloomberg Turkey TV
- Mrs. Özlem Yetkin Turan, Chief Economist, DEİK
Program details: Please click here.
Registration: Until 16 November 2018 by firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know your name, company, function and e-mail. Thank you very much.
We look forward to welcoming you to Zurich on 19 November 2018.
Yours, Swiss-Turkish Business Council (STBC)